Commitment to Excellence
Thank you for visiting the Maine Eye Care Associates web site. Since we were founded in 1922, more patients have trusted us with their eye care than any other practice in the region. We offer a broad range of services from delicate eye surgery to routine periodic exams and contact lens fittings.
Our eye care providers and staff are dedicated to bringing you the latest and finest eye care possible. We are committed to excellence in eye care and welcome you as a patient. Trust your eyes to our experience.
Please take a moment to browse through our site. It was designed to provide you with helpful information about our practice and more common eye conditions.
We are always happy to see new patients. Walk-in emergency care is available during office hours, but please call ahead.
The following is a list of some of the specialty areas offered by our professional staff:
- Small Incision / No Stitch Cataract Implant Surgery
- Eye Plastics and Orbit, Medical and Surgical Management
- Retinal Disease Care, including Age-Related Macular Degeneration and Diabetic Retinopathy
- Glaucoma Evaluation and Treatment
- Laser Surgery
- Low Vision Exams and Devices
- Complete Eyewear Centers
- Contact Lens Fitting and Evaluation